Friday, August 5, 2011

How can I get more Sexual Energy?



Email :bksureshv@gmail.com
How can I get more Sexual Energy? 


Every day people visiting this website have this question. This article is for all those who have this question - as is obvious from the search word statistics - but stop short of asking directly.

To HAVE more sexual energy we need to do three things;

1) Receive and Retain more Vital energy (energy that can be used any way we need or want to).
2) Remove energy blocks (that stop energy from being used sexually)
3) Recharge regularly.

These three cannot be done one morning - but require a change or correction of lifestyle .

Sexual energy is not just energy used to have sex. It is that form of energy that is stored in the body and is therefore quickly available for tasks that are not constant regular every day tasks like heart beat, or digestion or brain function.

There are many processes in the body that depend on the available of stored or sexual energy in the body. These are our stress management processes, skin, hair, tooth and bone cell regeneration process and our hormonal functions that are 'called up' on requirement.

To have more sexual energy we need to;

1) Hold or Retain more Vital or Basic energy 

Retaining energy or holding sexual/stored energy means that we don't waste our energy or let ourselves get energy drained. Stopping our energy from getting drained means not letting ourselves get involved in activies or thoughts or feeling that aren't really a priority in our lives.

It also means learning to rest and recover from strenous activity or exertion of any type - even if that activity was a 'good' or energizing activity. Physically, mentally, emotionally, even spiritually, our energy field will rebound from any extreme and needs our support in this so that we can actually retain the energy we gained through the exercise, or replenish whatever energy we lost through the exercise.

Those who are chronically energy depleted will find that they are in the habit of not fully recovering from physical, emotional or mental exercise. Their energy level goes from high to higher and higher and then crashes. Or it goes low to lower and then lower and then one big leap up before it dissipates again.

We can store energy in our body only when it is energy balanced, and stable. This situation happens most often in deep sleep. This is why we need to rest and rest deep enough to sleep deep.

2) Remove energy blocks (that stop energy from being used sexually)

Energy blocks anywhere in the body stop energy from being available at the time of having sex. Because sex is essentially a full body activity - not restricted to just some parts; If some parts of the body are blocked off from others, sexual energy is limited to the energy reserves in that part of the body - and therefore won't last too long, or get replenished quickly enough.

To remove energy blocks in the body we need to be emotionally and physically sensitive and aware.

This is because we are made up of mind, body and soul and all these need to constantly interact with each other to keep our system working smoothly. If we give any one of these power to work alone without interacting with the others, the energy sent out by the others waits around in the body or energy field for acknowledgement and to be dealt with. This is the cause of energy blocks 90% of the time.

Acknowledging our emotions, physical feelings too - like hunger and being turned on or shivers up the spine - all these keep our system clean.

3) Recharge regularly - Receive more Vital Energy.

We receive Vital energy supplies in deep sleep or when we are breathing deep - so deep we feel the vibration of the air in every cell. We also receive vital energy from the Earth and environment that is natural - like trees, grass, rock, water, fire, and even natural foods. We also receive vital energy from people who are in harmony with us, from situations where we enjoy our own nature - like sport and laughing and so on.

Increasing our interaction with and enjoyment of nature in ourselves and our surroundings increases the amount of Vital energy we receive. This in turn gets used to keep our bodies functioning and the rest gets stored in our body and is now Sexual energy. This energy is the pure reserve energy we use any time we want to have sex.

The amount of energy you can expend having sex, is the amount of energy you haveretained in your body after doing all the immediate body housekeeping tasks like digestion, wound repair etc.

If you feel that you lack sexual energy, you need to sit down and Make an Energy Priority Plan.

The following is an example of an Energy Priority Plan - your own would need to be really specific and clear;

1) Am I getting enough Vital energy in the first place? If not,here is the list of activities I am going to do to receive more Vital Energy;

1) Go walking morning and evening.
2) Sleep earlier and earlier until I am able to wake up early in the morning - as this is the best time to recharge.
3) Spend more time doing the things I love - like gardening, playing with pets, telling my loved ones how much I enjoy and appreciate them
etc

2) Am I retaining or holding enough vital energy in my body? If not, here is the list of activities which drain me. I am going to either eliminate these or work around them - do them differently or replace them.

1) Talking to neighbor or "friend" who will never like me. Trying to make people see the "good" side of me.
2) Shopping in places that tire me out.
3) Watching TV programmes or reading things/ visiting websites which continuously make me afraid for my life or my loved ones. The message of the world suffering and being in danger has reached my heart - there's no need to rub it in.
4) Convincing other people to see things my way or change their life to suit me.
5) Changing my life, my personality, my being to please others or make things easy for them.
etc

3) Am I emotionally and physically aware? If not, here is the list of situations in which I make myself go numb and block my feelings and impulse.

1) When I am travelling to and from work.
2) When I am in the presence of a particular person or authority figure - who is 'more important' than myself.
3) When I am in the middle of strenous work.
4) When I am on the internet.
5) When I am with a friend/family member who always puts me down or makes a joke about everything I do, who doesn't take me seriously.
6) When I find myself doing things I don't really believe in.
etc

4) Do I recharge regularly enough? If not, here is a list of things I am going to do to reacharge more often;

1) Sleep well every night.
2) Have time off for enjoyment and peace every day - not just on the weekends.
3) Do something I used to do before that made me feel energized - like listening to music, dancing, skating, sport
etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment